Wednesday 17 March 2021

Collaboration Through Knowledge Empowerment

Collaboration Through Knowledge Empowerment

Many of my Clients, Patron, Friends had always questioned me as to what I meant by Tagging myself as "Business and Performance Improvement Facilitator, offering Total Business Development Solutions". 

My Blog mentions this clearly in my Services as - "We are Happy to offer you our Unique Brand of Business and Performance Improvement / Enhancement Facilitation Services with Total Business Development Solutions. A never before experience of hard-core, no-nonsense approach to rendering Quality Facilitation and Value Added Services for YOUR Growth and Prosperity!" 

But there is more than that meets the eye. This I normally do when I meet people personally and explain to them what is so Unique about my work. Over the more than 40 years of my total work experience in various Industries and fields; I realized the there was a huge imbalance between - Knowledge - Information - and Education. It was like laying out these key elements on a platter and we do not know what proportions or order we should use them. 

This  inspired me to start this Unique Brand of Facilitation where I make every effort to first review the needs of the Customer, gauge the level of Knowledge they have about it, What information they have been collecting or searching for to meet their needs or solve their problem and then try and Educate them on the subject. I humbly submit I have kept that same process for myself as well. It is not possible for any Facilitator to be a "Know All And Be All" of the subject he is handling. Collaboration through Knowledge empowerment was my idea of not only rendering my best services to the customer but also in turn Empowering my own knowledge to perform better. 

I had also mentioned that my consultation did not stay limited to only meeting people or offering my Business Facilitation to them. I have believed in open sharing of whatever knowledge I possess, either through informative posts on my Blog, related to any topic that may be related to Business, Industry and its development and growth. Acquiring knowledge is a complete process and it always has a START but never has an END.

So in short my sincere efforts in this post and subsequent posts would be to share maximum knowledge, Information and Ideas to my readers, Patrons and Customers who keep interacting with me. I would be happy to review, research and post about any topic that my readers would like to know more about so you are happy to write to me with full details to my email - mailsachinkate@gmail.com and feel free to interact with me on the same. It will be my privilege to be of service to you all. 

In the subsequent posts you will find me sharing some amazing information which for the layman would be very important to know while even the professionals would find interesting to read about. Many times it happens that we feel we know about a subject until we come to face with a simple post, video, or share on the same topic and we are shocked and at the same time inspired by the content. I would be doing nothing different. I have collated a mountain of information that I would be happy to share, so keep a watch for my subsequent posts to come up. 

I am sure the posts will be very engrossing, so please spare some of your valuable time to Comment on the Blog posts or even on the Social Media Platforms that i share these posts so that I will get a feedback on your views. Your valuable suggestions, ideas, and inputs will be always appreciated and welcome.

 

HAPPY READING

No comments:

Post a Comment